The Neuse River Amphitheatre at Town Commons is the site of the annual Smithfield Ham & Yam Festival and other special events.
The Town Commons was established by the town's founder, John Smith, in 1777 after he gave the land to the Town to ensure that it would be preserved for future generations. This facility can be rented for special events. To inquire about availability, please contact the Smithfield Parks & Recreation Department at (919) 934-2148.
150 S. Front Street
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 934-2148 (Parks & Recreation)